Renovation of boats
The ship restructuring services performed by Naval Balsamo s.r.l. concern:
- design, repairs and modifications, including structural modifications, on timber, composite, steel and light alloy hulls and superstructures;
- design and structural repair of appendages (keels, rudder, trim tabs);
- interior refit with precious woods and high quality fittings;
- complete replacement of planking, bottom works and upper works;
- complete overhaul of teak decking;
- revising and modifying, following a design, of sail-plans;
One of Naval Balsamo’s greatest strenghts is the woowork involved both in the rebuilding and in the refitting of boats, overhauling of teak covers and gratings from solid wood worked on in the yard and cabinet-making for interior constructions and makeovers.
Captain Antonio Balsamo is a ship-wright whose knowledge of building techiniques together with the skills of the workmen and the efforts of the firm to invest in professional training for the employees has resulted in the company working togerherwith firm like “ZACBOATS”, prestigious brand in the world of vintage vessels, for whom work on the mast and careening were carried out, on vessels like “Colomba”, a 1929 Gaff Yawl.